We are an Alliance of leading healthcare and research organisations united to accelerate progress in biomedicine, health and care by encouraging widespread access to structured and unstructured clinical, administrative, imaging, genomic and other molecular data.
To achieve our goal, it is imperative that, over time, the Alliance grows to include as many custodians of data relevant to our research and innovation.
Members are expected to:
- Contribute substantially to the capabilities and capacity of the UK Health Data Research Alliance by contributing expertise and helping shape the regulatory environment
- Encourage the availability and use of data for research and innovation through the Innovation Gateway, as the functionality comes online
- Demonstrate the principle of transparency by publishing a register of active projects accessing the data under their custodianship and new data access requests received.
Members will benefit, from being part of the UK Health Data Research Alliance by:
- Actively shaping the design and delivery of a UK-wide federated health data research landscape
- Being part of a single, powerful voice to address common barriers to the scale-up and adoption of health data research innovations
- Retaining freedom to develop new products and services, with a focus on collaboration at the interfaces
If you are interested in becoming a member, please complete the below form to register your interest.