HQIP aims to improve health outcomes by enabling those who commission, deliver and receive healthcare to measure and improve our healthcare services. HQIP is responsible for several national healthcare quality improvement programmes, including managing and commissioning the National Clinical Audit and Patient Outcomes Programme (NCAPOP) on behalf of NHS England, the Welsh Government and in some cases other devolved authorities.
National Clinical Audit and Patient Outcomes Programme Data (NCAPOP)
HQIP is committed to making data collected by NCAPOP projects publicly available. Data from these projects is routinely reported and these reports are available on each audit or clinical outcome review programme provider website, as well as on the HQIP website. The reported data is also placed on the data.gov.uk website.
HQIP works with its NCAPOP projects to routinely place outcomes data on the MyNHS and NHS Choices websites. Some data that is collected by NCAPOP projects is not placed in the public domain. However, HQIP, as data controller, can share this data for the purpose of quality improvement, including research, service evaluation, and audit, if certain conditions are met.
- A-Z of the National Clinical Audit Programme: https://www.hqip.org.uk/a-z-of-nca/#.XW–vihKggw
- A-Z of Clinical Outcome Review Programmes: https://www.hqip.org.uk/clinical-outcome-review-programmes/#.XW-_CChKggw
- Accessing NCAPOP Data: https://www.hqip.org.uk/national-programmes/accessing-ncapop-data/
- The process and information required to support an application for access to HQIP commissioned data sets: Accessing NCAPOP Data guidance for applicants and data providers v2.
- To complete in consultation with the relevant NCAPOP project: HQIP Data Access Request Form (DARF) V2.2
- Completed applications should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2014 Data Sharing Agreement
- HQIP Certificate of destruction V1.0
Follow: Twitter @HQIP